List of Rule
- No Spamming
- No Personal Attacks
- No Religious/Political Discussions
- No Soliciting/Business Promoting
- Everything Else. (GM's reserve the right to stop any conversation deemed harmful)
- Be fair to your fellow players.
- Understand that people come from all walks of life and may not play the same style of game you do.
- Please exercise restraint and common sense when speaking to your fellow players. Be respectful.
- Nightbrood is designed for a faster paced retail, with some custom features, we're not trying to be elitist's.
DEV / GM / STAFF
- Please relay information on a BUG you can replicate to any of the following staff. They will then confirm it is an issue and inquire to the dev team about finding a solution to fix it. Be patient in the meantime.
- The Development Team and the GM Team are two separate entities. While Devs do have GM Powers, their primary is focus is to fix bugs, unless its a server wide issue don't request their assistance.
- The GM Policy is no intervention unless absolutely necessary. By "Absolutely Necessary" we mean either serious issue which occurs as a result of a bug, or a clear violation of the rules.
- Harassment of a player after being told to stop once by Staff.
- Asking information regarding players personal information if they do not wish to disclose it.
- Insulting or humiliating players in a public scenario.
- Not responding to staff if you're character is not Idle.
- Please post content according to their channel. (I.E. nsfw content goes in nsfw) You will only be given one warning about this.
- The Staff are chosen for a reason, do not argue or cause a dispute with them. You'll only get a warning for this once
- Disruptive behavior or deliberately interrupting a conversation or chat session by spamming the log window or other such actions.
- Ignoring instructions from Staff
- You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world.
- Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating. (Exception being Healbot/Cure Please)
- Behavior that intentionally detracts from others' enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect, and promote an enjoyable environment. Violating these guidelines will result in game-play restrictions.
- Staff Server Events reserve the right to use their powers / privileges at their own discretion. All items/rewards are open opportunity to the player base and if dropped from a pool, with be free lot to all involved in the activity. (1 Item per person unless it's not being looted)
- Non-Server Events, the player calling people together or the individual popping the mob calls lot rules prior to the beginning of the fight. (Generally this is 1 item of choice + key item/pop item drop)
- Dual Boxing is the maximum allowed limit to one person player. (If you have multiple people on the same IP please inform The Staff. Failure to due so may result in punishment.)
- Agreements between players are to be upheld by members of the community, staff will not get involved.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You will be watched from time to time by active/hidden staff. The Staff observe to make sure no cheating is occurring or rule breaking is occurring.
- You will follow server rules.
- You will not engage in profit from the work of SquareEnix or Nightbrood Staff. (Streaming is fine.)
- These terms may change at anytime. Each time you connect to Nightbrood you are bound to terms as posted in Discord Server Rules.
Using the following plugins/addons will result in a scripted, automatic trip to Mordion Gaol (jail) and will require a conversation with a GM/CM:
- ja0wait (Ashita/Windower)
- AHgo (Ashita)
- Nomad (Ashita)